Tutorial website published button
Learn how to add a website published button for (un)publishing content and quickly navigating between the backend and frontend
This app contains all the code you need to add a button to (un)publish records and quickly navigate
between the backend and the frontend.
All the code is documented inline with notes and extra information to understand how the published features work.
- New app on homescreen named "Tutorials".
- New menuitem named "Tutorial".
- New model named "tutorial" in the database.
- New form, tree and search view under the menuitem "Tutorial".
- New controller for tutorials.
- New web url's http://yourwebsite.com/tutorials and https://yourwebsite.com/tutorial/id showing the main information. You can see the overview and access the tutorials from http://yourwebsite.com/tutorials
- Override of the function '_compute_website_url' to define the website URL for the records.
- Example data filling up the tutorial view on demo databases.
Need more information or have questions about this module? Contact us at email@example.com.