Tutorial creating configuration settings
Learn how to create configuration views and settings
This app contains all the code you need to add a configuration view to Odoo and store configuration
All the code is documented inline with notes and extra information to understand how configuration views work.
- New app on homescreen named "Config tutorial".
- New menuitem named "Settings".
- Inherits the existing model named "res.config.settings" to add fields in the database.
- Explains how to save the configuration values on the company.
- New form view under the menuitem "Settings" that shows and stores all configuration values.
- Example data filling up the configuration options.
Need more information or have questions about this module? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.