Tutorial chatter functionalities
Learn how to add chatter functionalities on views
This app contains all the code you need to add chatter functionalities on views and how to add
internal messages, messages and activities from the code.
All the code is documented inline with notes and extra information to understand how the chatter functionalities work.
- New app on homescreen named "Chatter tutorial".
- New menuitem named "Contact notes".
- New model named "contact.note" in the database.
- New form and tree view under the menuitem "Contact notes".
- All chatter functionalities (internal messages, messages, followers and activities) on the form view.
- Buttons showing you how to add an internal message, message or activity from the Python code.
Need more information or have questions about this module? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.